Astatic Microphone Base(Model # 40-116)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Microphone Base Features:
- Specially compounded energy absorbing "shock mount" pad to decouple the base from sources of unwanted mechanical resonance, i.e. podiums, lecterns, tables, etc.
- Push button can be used as "push-to-talk" or "push-to-mute"
- Circuit contains a highly reliable switch to operate 55dB mute which effectively kills audio output
- Supplied with rugged four conductor, two shielded, seven foot cable terminated with a professional three pin male XLR type connector for balanced audio
- Base constructed of die cast zinc with steel base plate
Model # 40-119 Astatic Shock-Mount Microphone Base$85.45