Belden Multi-Conductor - Shielded Twisted Pair Cable(Model # 8760)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Shielded Twisted Pair Cable Features:
- 18 AWG Stranded (16x30) Tinned Copper Conductors
- 20 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- PVC Jacket
- Installation Material and Thickness: PE - Polyethylene @ .019"
- Outer Shield Material: Beldfoil Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape w/Shorting Fold
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride with a Nominal Wall Thickness of 0.028"
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.222"
- Bulk Cable Weight: 26.600 lbs./1000 foot
- Maximum Recommended Pulling Tension: 62 lbs.
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install)/Minor Axis: 2.250"
- NEC/(UL) and CEC/C(UL) Specifications: CM
- AWM Specification: UL Style 2092 (300 V 60°C)
- UL Flame Test: UL1685 UL Loading
Model # 8770 Belden Multi-Conductor - Audio, Control, and Instrumentation Cable$755.61
Model # 9729 Belden 2 Pair Low Capacitance Computer Cable - Shielded Pairs, 1,000'$1,143.92
Model # 9829 Belden 2 Pair Low Capacitance Computer Cable - Double Shielded, 1,000'$1,737.49
Model # 9841 Belden 1 Pair Low Capacitance Computer Cable - Double Shielded, 1,000'$1,004.50