Greenlee 6-Ton Battery Powered L Series Crimping Tool(Model # EK622L120)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Crimping Tool Features:
- Slim profile and light weight permit one hand operation
- Ram automatically retracts to signal that crimp is complete
- Pressure monitoring that alerts the operator if the crimping force of the tool does not meet specifications - Now, contractors and utilities donít need to worry if there tools are providing the proper crimp force
- An integral LED light to illuminate the work area on all tools
- Over molded tacky grip areas to make the tool easier and more comfortable to hold
- Bio-degradable hydraulic oil
- Crimping head rotates 350 degrees UL and cUL classified from 8 AWG to 600 kcmil with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Thomas and Betts, and Penn-Union copper code color-coded connectors when used with Greenlee KC22 crimping dies UL and cUL classified to 350 kcmil (MCM) with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Thomas and Betts, and Penn-Union aluminum code color-coded connectors when used with Greenlee KA22 crimping dies
- Can be used with all industry "W" style crimping dies using the included 04292 die adapters
- Tools include a molded carrying case
- Available AC Adapter: 120 V and 230 V
- Crimping Force: 12,000 lbs.
- Battery: 18V 3.0 Ah Li-ion
- Estimated Cycles per Charge: 100
- Due to the specialized nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable.
Model # EK06ATCL120 Greenlee Quad-Point L Series Crimping Tool with Open Head$3,843.94
Model # EK06FTL120 Greenlee Quad-Point L Series Battery Powered Crimping Tool with Flip-Top Head$4,194.26