Greenlee Quad-Point L Series Battery Powered Crimping Tool with Flip-Top Head(Model # EK06FTL120)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Crimping Tool Features:
- Two-speed pump advances the ram quickly to start the crimp, reducing crimp completion time
- Utilizes four indenters to make the crimp
- Tools offer automatic retraction stop (ARS) feature that automatically retracts the ram just enough after a crimp so that the tool can be moved into position for the next crimp cycle
- Pressure monitoring that alerts the operator if the crimping force of the tool does not meet specifications - Now, contractors and utilities donít need to worry if there tools are providing the proper crimp force
- Flip-top style uses a pull pin to open head for easy removal from the connector
- State of the art 18V lithium ion battery power reduces cycle time and provides 70% more cycles per charge - The pistol grip style tools utilize a 3.0 amp hour battery
- An integral LED light to illuminate the work area on all tools
- Over molded tacky grip areas to make the tool easier and more comfortable to hold - Lightweight, forward angled pistol handle provides much improved tool balance with a 360į rotating head
- Bio-degradable hydraulic oil
- All of the tools are UL and cUL classified with 7 brands of color coded lugs and splices
- Tools include a molded carrying case
- Available AC Adapter: 120 V and 230 V
- Crimping Force: 12,400 lbs.
- Battery: 18V 3.0 Ah Li-ion
- Estimated Cycles per Charge: 100
- Due to the specialized nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable.
Model # EK06ATCL120 Greenlee Quad-Point L Series Crimping Tool with Open Head$3,843.94
Model # EK622L120 Greenlee 6-Ton Battery Powered L Series Crimping Tool$2,498.51