Hobbes USA NETFinder Plus (RoHS Compliant)(Model # 256777-R)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The NETfinder Plus tests for all standard wiring faults and displays the results via a pin to pin method. The fault status is displayed on a large alphanumeric LED display and 9 additional LEDs indicate the corresponding tested wires.
- All-in-one tester: Tests network and telephone cables
- Includes tone generator, port finder, cable organizer, and quick test
- Tests for the following wiring faults: Opened, shorted, reversed, crossed, and split pairs
- Pin to pin indication (net cable)
- Tests for wiring faults of short and open (telephone cable)
- Verification of shield/ground integrity
- Multi-Split pair faults detection at 3M (9.8 Ft) to 150M (490 Ft) cable length
- Cable organizer: 8 numbered remote IDs for organizing 8 cable locations
- Port finder: Locates the Switch/hub for the corresponding port
- Quick test: Memorizes a cables pin out and tests for mass cables
- Remote unit enables one person to test installed cables
- Easy to read alphanumeric LED faults display