On-Q - Legrand Selective Call Four Location Kit(Model # IC5400)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
See Suggested Alternate Model # AU7254WH
- Room-to-room caller ID
- 20 door tone choices>
- Simultaneous conversations from three locations
- LCD with menu screen for easy navigation
- Hands free reply to call
- Separate microphone and speaker for high quality sound
From stylish intercoms to easy internet access, On-Q® communications products provide the features you need to keep your family and home businesses communicating efficiently.
Selective Call Intercom SystemSeamlessly blending leading edge technology with stunning design, Selective Call is the most advanced intercom in the industry. The system allows broadcast or room-to-room communication at the touch of a button, and enables up to three simultaneous, private conversations – the only intercom in the industry to do so. And it’s all based on efficient Cat 5 wiring – just what you’d expect from the industry leader.
System Features and Benefits
- Up to 32 locations per system
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Up to three simultaneous conversations
- 96 customizable room names
- 20 built-in digital door tones
- High resolution color LCD interface
- Hands-free reply
- Four LCD skins
- Convenient RJ45 connection
- One-person installation via remote unit announcement
Selective Call intercom 4-location Kit
The Selective Call Intercom System combines innovative technology with elegant design. This four-room kit enables broadcast or room to room communication, and allows up to three simultaneous, private conversations. Based on the innovation you’d expect from On-Q®, installation is simple and efficient, with unit auto-discovery and a convenient RJ45 connection.
Broadcast Intercom SystemThis Cat 5-based broadcast system enables simple, hands-free communication throughout the home. Featuring easy installation in standard triple and double gang boxes, the Broadcast System includes paging and monitoring capabilities, along with adjustable volume control and door release from any room unit.
System Features and Benefits
- Up to 12 room or patio units per system
- Separate microphone and high-performance speaker in each unit
- Allows monitoring of multiple units at the same time
- Includes door and gate release support
- Trims in standard decorator plates
- Easily integrates with lyriQ Audio System for audio interrupt
- Efficient Cat 5 installation
- Units mount in standard electrical boxes
4-location intercom Kit
Experience simple, hands-free communication throughout the home with the four-location Broadcast Intercom Kit. This Cat 5-based, next generation intercom keeps the family in touch using a stylish, wall-mounted package trimmed in a standard decorator plate. LED lights show in-use, mute and monitor.
Model # AU7254WH Legrand - On-Q Digital Audio Four-Room Mullti-Source Kit$1,099.00