Multi Link The Stick Call Processor (Discontinued)(Model # STICK)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
See Suggested Replacement: Model # FAXJ-1000FAXJ-1000
- Automatic Fax Detection - Routes all calls producing CNG tones to the fax port or fax modem
- Unanswered Call Silent Transfer - Routes calls from one designated port to another after a selected number of rings
- Programmable Security Access Codes - User-defined access codes secure programming and control
- Fully Programmable - Program all features via telephone key pad
- Remote Diagnostics and Programming - The manufacturer's technical support team is available toll-free to program or diagnose The Stick over the phone
- Quality "Ring Back" - The Stick transmits a "Ring Back" that sounds just like the telephone company's. Callers won't know the difference
- Manual Transfer Capability - Transfer a call to any device port during a call
- Data Disruption Protection - The Stick protects data transmissions by "barge-in" protection from other devices
- Non-Volatile Memory - Programing is preserved in the event of a power outage
- Passes caller ID to connected devices
- Supports up to 3 devices (4 ports)
- Also identified as STK29112
- ASAP104 Responder/Dispatcher System.
- Model LS-4x4 is a 4 device by 4 line unit which can be modularly expanded. Depending on the number of 4x4 scanners used, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 or more modems, credit card readers, faxes, phones,etc., can share 1 to 4 telephone Centrex, C.O. or PABX lines. When any connected telecom device goes off hook, the LS-4x4 scans for an open line and sends the call out. If no lines are available, the user recieves a busy signal-compatible with voltage sensitive credit card readers. On incoming calls, each of four lines can be programmed to ring a specific device. Power supply included.
- Automatically screens and routes all voice, fax, and modem calls to the right equipment every time, eliminating the need for a rarely used dedicated phone line. It is even compatible with virtually all multi-line KSU and PBX phone systems.