Panduit® Two-Hole Copper Compression Flared Barrel Lug, (Package of 6)(Model # LCCF500-12-6)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
LCCF500-12-6 Copper Compression Lug Features:
- Can be used with flex conductor class: K, M, and Diesel Locomotive
- Long barrel maximizes the number of crimps and provides premium wire pull-out strength and electrical performance
- Flared entry prevents bent back strands when inserting fine strand conductor into barrel
- Color-coded barrels marked with Panduit die index numbers for proper crimp die selection
- Enclosed barrel prevents corrosive material from entering barrel when used in harsh environments
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- UL Listed and CSA Certified to 35 KV** and temperature rated to 90°C when crimped with Panduit crimping tools and dies
- Tested by Telcordia – meets NEBS Level 3
- Available with NEMA hole sizes and spacing
- Material: Tin-Plated Copper
- CSA Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Length: 7.04"
- Copper Conductor Size: 500 kcmil
- Stud Hole Size: 1/2"
- Stud Hole Spacing: 1.75"
- Tongue Width: 1.89"
- Barrel Length: 2.88"
- Angle: Straight
- Panduit Color Code: Pink
- Panduit Die Index No.: P99
- Tongue Type: Standard
- Wire Strip Length: 2 15/16"
- Quantity: Package of 6
- RoHS Compliant
|LCCF500-12-6||Package of 6|
Model # LCC600-12-6 Panduit® Two-Hole Copper Compression Long Barrel Lug, (Package of 6)$140.79