Panduit® Two-Hole Copper Compression Long Barrel Lug, (Package of 6)(Model # LCC600-12-6)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Panduit LCC600-12-6 Features:
- Long barrel maximizes number of crimps and provides premium wire pull-out strength and electrical performance
- For Use with Stranded Copper Conductors
- Works for 600 kcmil cable
- Color-coded barrels marked with Panduit and specified competitor die index numbers for proper crimp die selection
- Enclosed barrel prevents corrosive material from entering barrel when used in harsh environments
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- UL Listed and CSA Certified to 35 KV and temperature rated to 90°C when crimped with Panduit and specified competitor crimping tools and dies
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for wide wire range-taking capability when crimped with Panduit® Uni-Die Dieless Crimping Tools
- Tested by Telcordia – meets NEBS Level 3
- American Bureau of Shipping Approved
- Available with NEMA hole sizes and spacing
- Material: Tin-Plated Copper
- CSA Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Length: 6.63"
- Copper Conductor Size: 600 kcmil
- Stud Hole Size: 1/2"
- Stud Hole Spacing: 1.75"
- Tongue Width: 1.70"
- Barrel Length: 2.69"
- Angle: Straight
- Panduit Color Code: Green
- Panduit Die Index No.: P94
- Tongue Type: Standard
- Wire Strip Length: 2 3/4"
- Quantity: Package of 6
- RoHS Compliant
|LCC600-12-6-6PK||Package of 6|
Model # LCCF500-12-6 Panduit® Two-Hole Copper Compression Flared Barrel Lug, (Package of 6)$207.25
Model # LCD6-14AF-L Panduit® Two-Hole, Standard Barrel Lug with Window$198.35