PRYME BLU Bluetooth Adapter for ICOM Multi Pin Radios(Model # BT-510)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Compatible with thousands of readily available Bluetooth headsets and other audio accessories, which are sold separately
- Easy pairing process. Stores paired connection to the wireless headset even if the Radio is powered off or adapter is removed from the two-way radio
- No time delay on either Transmit or Received Audio messages
- Allows you to use a compatible wireless Bluetooth headset or other audio accessory with your two-way radio
- Several Push-To-Talk options: use the PTT button on the PRYMEBLU adapter to initiate transmissions, or use an optional PRYME Wireless Bluetooth PTT switch (part number BT-PTT)
- RX and TX audio is automatically routed to the two-way radio if the headset stops working or goes out of range (Patent Pending)
- IC-F3061T/S, IC-F30G, IC-F30GS, IC-F30GT
- IC-F3161, IC-F31GS, IC-F31GT, IC-F4061T/S,
- IC-F40G, IC-F40GS, IC-F40GT, IC-F4161, ICF-4161
- IC-F50, IC-F50V, IC-F60, IC-F60V, IC-F70, IC-F80, IC-M88
Bluetooth Adapter Works with Icom multi-pin radios:
PRYMEBLU® BT-500 SERIES WIRELESS BLUETOOTH ADAPTERS FOR 2-WAY RADIOSThe PRYME BLU Adapter allows you to use a compatible wireless Bluetooth headset or other audio accessory with your two-way radio. The PRYME BLU Adapter is compatible with thousands of off the shelf consumer audio accessories and pairs easily, allowing you to operate wirelessly.
- Allows you to use a wireless Bluetooth headset with your two-way radio in place of a speaker microphone or wired audio accessory.
- Compatible with thousands of readily available Bluetooth headsets and other audio accessories. (Bluetooth headset not included.)
- Easy pairing process. Remembers paired connection to the wireless headset even if powered off or removed from the 2-way radio.
- Several Push-To-Talk options: use the PTT button on the PRYMEBLU adapter to initiate transmissions, use the optional PRYMEBLU wireless Push-to-Talk (see page 12), or use an optional PRYME QuickDisconnect wired audio accessory such as the PTT-5. (Optional accessories are sold separately.)
- Most (multi-pin connector) models are powered by the radio and do not require any batteries or charging. Simple pin models have an internal Li-Ion battery pack and must be recharged between uses.
- Enhance with optional wired PRYME QuickDisconnect earphone or audio accessory for additional privacy. (Optional accessories are sold separately.)
- Status LED indicates connection to a compatible wireless accessory.
BT-PTT WIRELESS BLUETOOTH PTTThe PRYMEBLU® PTT allows you activate your radio’s Push-To-Talk function wirelessly, when using a PRYMEBLU® Adapter and paired Bluetooth headset. The BT-PTT can be held in the hand, worn on a lanyard, or secured to just about anywhere using the Velcro® fastener! Easily attaches to your duty gear, automobile steering wheel, or any convenient location!
Compatible with all PRYMEBLU® adapters (including models for both portable and mobile radios.)
- Allows you to activate the two-way radio’s Push-to-Talk function wirelessly
- Pairs quickly and easily with any PRYMEBLU® Adapter
- Remembers the paired connection even if the PTT, wireless headset, or two-way radio is powered off. Automatically re-connects the wireless connection the next time the PTT and PRYMEBLU® Adapter are turned on
- Multi-function LED keeps the user updated on the BT-PTT’s status
- Internal Li-Ion battery pack powers the BT-PTT up to 12 hours on a single charge (Charger included)
- Can be held in the hand, worn on a lanyard, or secured almost anywhere using the built-in Velcro® Fastener
- Requires a PRYMEBLU® Wireless Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately) and Bluetooth headset (not included)