Ripley Fiber Optic Cleaver(Model # FOC-SS)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Fiber Optic Cleaver Features:
- Small, lightweight, and easy to use size
- Features a graduated leaf spring scale, which allows cleave lengths of 5.0 mm to 20.0 mm
- “Score and Snap” leaf spring function is easy, fast and the preferred method by many fiber installers
- Produces a precise cleave endface angle of less than 2 degrees
- Supplied with a standard carbide cleaning blade capable of over 6,000 consistent cleaves
- Designed for single mode and multimode fiber with cladding O.D. diameter of 125 micron with no operator tool adjustments
- Cleaver and instructions come complete in a 2.12 oz hard plastic case with Dimensions 5.38" x 3.38" x 1.13"
- Cleaver Dimensions: 4.88" x 1.57" x 0.79"
- Fiber Optic Cleaver: FOC-SS also identified as Part Number 46490