Panduit® Mini-Com TX5e UTP Shuttered Jack Module(Model # CJD5E88T)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e standard
- Shuttered door keeps out dust and debris when not in use
- Forward motion termination speeds installation and places no impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability
- No punchdown tool required, optional termination tool (CGJT) ensures conductors are fully terminated
- Utilizes patented Giga-TX Technology to optimize performance by reducing conductor untwist to less than 1/8"
- Terminates 4-pair 24 and 22 AWG 100 ohm solid unshielded twisted pair cable
- Can be re-terminated a minimum of 10 times
- Termination cap provides excellent strain relief, helps control cable bend radius and securely retains wires
- Termination cap includes universal label for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- Accepts 6 and 8 position modular plugs without damage
- Red colored termination cap designates Category 5e performance with Giga-TX Technology
- Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons
- Compatible with Mini-Com modular patch panels, faceplates and surface mount boxes
Model # CJD5E88TG Panduit® Mini-Com TX5e Shuttered Jack Module$12.98