Aiphone JK Series Surface Mount Vandal Resistant Color Video Door Station (Discontinued)(Model # JK-DV)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Color Video Door Station Features:
- Sturdy Weather and Vandal Resistant Zinc Die Cast Cover
- Mounts directly to the wall surface or to a 1-gang box with MKW-P plate
- Call Button is metal and the Camera is protected with a clear Lexan lens cover
- Featuring a Color CMOS camera
- Speaker and Microphone for communication
- Illuminated Call Directory and White Illumination LED for low light conditions
- Quick and easy install - Only 2 wires
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) communication
- No handset to pick up
- Wide angle camera allows user to view up to 170° of the entire entry
- Camera view features digital Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Camera can be manually adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- Minimum Illumination: 5 Lux at 1' 5/8" distance
- Night Viewing: Up to 1' 5/8" from camera, with white LED projected (Background beyond 1' 5/8" cannot be seen)
- Dimensions: 6 13/16" H x 3 7/8" W x 1" D
- (1) JK-DV Surface Mount Color Video Door Station
- (4) Mounting screws
- (4) Anchor bolts
- (1) Special screwdriver
- (2) Transparent nameplates
- (1) Installation Manual
Change the Field of Vision for Added Security.
The advanced camera and monitor of the JK series expand your field of vision. Enjoy a wide angle view with clear image quality.
Panoramic Wide Angle ViewTo provide effective security, JK series features a wide angle camera that enables you to see the innovative panoramic view! People standing on sides and people with short/tall heights can be easily identified.
With the wide angle view, the JK series catches a person in a wheelchair, even someone who tries to hide from the camera, etc.
Aiphone’s newly developed fish-eye lens adjusts to encompass a broad view!
The image through a normal fish-eyes lens camera can be wide, but it tends to have distortion problems. To improve the quality of the image, Aiphone has developed the technology to adjust the distortion!
ZoomTo see the detail, switch the picture mode to Zoom mode. Switching between Wide and Zoom mode can be easily done by pressing a button.
Use the PAN/TILT button to change the camera angle in Zoom mode.
Preset the best camera angle!
You may find the default camera angle for receiving visitor images is not the best for your entrance condition. If so, you can adjust and reset the camera angle.
Backlight & Night Sensitivity AdjustmentWith the JK series, you do not have to worry about strong sunlight or darkness of night. Pressing the ADJUST button can make the view clearer.
Shutter speed control function
The JK series automatically controls the shutter speed to provide the best image in any light condition. In low light situations, the shutter speed slows to provide more light.
Recording & PlayingWith JK-1MED, you can record pictures of visitors both manually and automatically.
Works anytime, even during your absence. The recording starts when the CALL button on the Door Station is pressed. You can change the initial setting to all zoom or wide.
Records 6 shots per picture (3 shots at the Zoom mode, and 3 at Wide with the initial setting). Up to 40 pictures can be recorded, and 10 can be protected from automatic overwriting.
Record picture as you need. The recording starts when you press the REC button while monitoring or talking to a visitor.
The play LED flashes when there are auto-recorded pictures. Press the PLAY button to play.
Quick & Easy set upSetting up is easy for anyone. Just follow the menu displayed on the monitor.
Select from five different display languages
Choose from English, French, Dutch, Spanish, and Italian.
Entrance MonitoringMonitor the area around the Door Station in both Wide and Zoom modes. To ensure privacy, inside sound is not transmitted to the Door Station.
Advanced Night Security
- Clear identification even at night
When a call is received at night, the LED on the Door Station lights up automatically to send clear color image to the monitor.
- Monitoring & Speaking to the entrance
For monitoring, the LED does not light up, so you can monitor without being noticed by the people around the entrance. Pressing the TALK button lights up the LED and allows you speak to the entrance area.
- Hands-free & Press-to-talk communication
When a call comes in, press the TALK button to begin a hands-free conversation. In a noisy environment, the press-to-talk mode provides a clear conversation.
- Room-to-room communication
By adding the optional Sub Master Station or Audio Sub Master Station, you can talk between 2 Master Stations.
- External sensor input is available
Notify the activation of external sensor with alarm, LED, and display.
*The warning screen is only displayed on the JK-1MED.
- LED light indicates who is speaking
LED light turns on when you talk and turns off as you listen.
- Easy operation
With the icons for the buttons and display, you intuitively know how to operate.
- Option button
Controls an external device, such as an outdoor entrance light, when using an optional connector.
- Video signal can be output from the Master Station.
To DVR, video recorder, etc.
Model # AC10F Aiphone Access Control Flush Mount Keypad$169.00
Model # AC10S Aiphone Access Control Keypad$187.00
Model # KAW-D Aiphone Door Station 30 Degree Angle Mounting Box$23.72
Model # KMB-45 Aiphone Door Station 45 Degree Angle Mullion Mounting Bracket$31.03
Model # MKW-DK Aiphone Video Door Station Motion Detector Interface Adapter$49.31
Model # SBX-ACE Aiphone Stainless Steel Device Enclosure$189.00
Model # SBX-DV30 Aiphone 18 Gauge Stainless Steel 30 Degree Angle Mount Box$94.00
Model # SBX-LSE Aiphone 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Lockable Enclosure Box$187.00