Viking Networked Clock Controlled Tone / Message Generator and Master Clock(Model # CTG-2A)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Up to 14 Schedules and up to 1,000 Events
- 6 minutes of CD quality WAV file record time
- Up to 14 different tones or messages
- 4 programmable trigger inputs for emergency tones, etc.
- Automatic day light savings time and leap year correction
- Programmable NTP Clock synchronization
- PC programming software included
- RS485 clock SYNC terminals for remote Master Clock control of Viking CL Series RF synchronized clocks
- Non-volatile memory with 4 day clock back up
- Factory loaded with school/factory tones and evacuation signals (ANSI S3.41), etc.
- Remote program via TCP/IP network
- Page trigger outputs (12VDC and DPDT relay)
- Programmable Auxiliary relay contacts (DPDT)
- 24 hour digital clock displays hours & minutes
- One mono line level pre-amp input and audio output
- Built-in 2 watt mono audio amplifier
- One isolated audio output for PABX / dial access paging
- Master volume control
- Programmable volume control per tone/message
- Time base selection: Network, 50/60Hz or internal
- Programmable message repeat count for trigger inputs
- Internal Clock Backup Time: 4 hours
- Dimensions: 210mm x 159mm x 45mm (8.25” x 6.25” x 1.75”)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Preamp (Audio 1/2) Output: 6V RMS across 600 ohms
- Paging Amplifier Output: 2 watts - powers up to (3) 8 ohm or (16) 45 ohm speakers
- Sound Pressure: 100 dB @ 1 meter (loud electronic warble from 25AE paging horn)
- Signal the beginning and end of class periods, breaks and lunch periods for schools
- Signal the beginning and end of shifts, breaks and lunch periods for factories/businesses
- Provide trigger controlled emergency alert messages for fire, flood, severe weather, lock down, etc.
- Provide messages at specific times for store sales, promotions, closing times, etc.
- Provide Auxiliary contact activation at specific times for specific durations for controlling lights, cameras, unlocking doors/gates, etc.