VXI TuffSet Plug Prong Console (Discontinued)(Model # 200567-001)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Nickel plugs won’t tarnish
- Universal compatibility with all two-pronged style phones
- Microphone and Receive volume controls
- 3.5mm standard Observer/Training headphone port
- 10 foot coil cord with quick disconnect
- Compatible with all VXI quick disconnect headset models
- Sleek, attractive design, only 4 inches long
- Console-V Amplifier; Console plug prong amplifier with PJ327 plugs
TuffSet Console (Model # 200567-001)
Key design features have gone into the making of this reliable amplifier. VXI has incorporated a bit of flexibility in the amp housing to accommodate slightly wider spaced prong slots on some telephones. Unlike competitive products, the headset cord is positioned to the side of the amplifier rather than directly in the middle, which prevents the user from roughly tearing the cord out of the unit. This reduces stress and repairs.
The ultimate multipurpose amplifier. The only amplifier compatible with VXI, Plantronics, GN Netcom, and Danacom headsets. Works with most telephone systems - including Lucent 6400 & 8400. (Number pad must be on base of the telephone). Packed with customer friendly technology. VXI’s Power Miser technology offers marathon battery life, saving time and money. Safe Sound Protection automatically controls excess receive sound levels and True-Mic noise suppression eliminates background noise when the operator is not speaking.