GAI-Tronics Intrinsically Safe Phone - Isolation Barrier Unit Only(Model # 263)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Economical communications for any hazardous area
- The Model 263 Isolation Barrier Unit provides an intrinsically-safe circuit when connected in accordance with GAI-Tronics Pub. 42004-380, Control Drawing 73242 - It must be installed in a non-hazardous location
- The Model 263 Isolation Barrier Unit interior includes a power switch selector, a ring pitch adjustment, and four troubleshooting LEDs
- The IBU housing is composed of two modular subassemblies, the front panel and the rear enclosure assembly, for easy installation and wiring
- The I.S. telephones are designed to be installed in all hazardous areas
- The IBU or rack-mount card unit is placed in a non-hazardous area up to one mile from the phone, limiting the energy levels going to the hazardous area to conform to intrinsically-safe requirements
- The Model 263 Isolation Barrier Unit is constructed of durable glass-reinforced polyester, which is highly resistant to chemicals and weather, and is rated Type 3R (rainproof)
- Housing construction: Glass-reinforced polyester
- Housing Dimensions: 9.39" W x 13.16" H x 7.46" D
- Enclosure rating (UL): Type 3R (rainproof)
- Due to the specialized nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, returns will be subject to a 35% restock fee.
|263||I Accept a 35% Restock Fee on Return|
Model # 261-001 GAI-Tronics Intrinsically-Safe (I.S.) Telephone with Isolation Barrier Unit$2,104.75
Model # 262-001 GAI-Tronics Intrinsically-Safe (I.S.) Telephone Only$993.88