Panduit IN-LINE Cable Ties for Playground Applications (Package of 1,000)(Model # IT9115-CUV)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
IT9115-CUV In-Line Cable Ties Features:
- No protruding head to cause injury since head is inverted
- No protruding tie tip to cause injury since the tip is trapped between the tie and the foam
- Tie will not slip on the foam since the head will indent the foam to remain captive
- Wide tie body .350" (8.9mm) for improved aesthetics
- Cannot over-tension tie causing bulges in the foam
- Install by hand or use Panduit GTH installation tool
- Flexible and easy to handle
- No need to heat weld the ends closed
- No cut-off scrap pieces to handle or pick up
- Strong: 124 lb. (550N) minimum loop tensile strength
- Locking wedge is protected from unlocking and from ultraviolet light exposure
- Weather Resistant Nylon 6.6 will last 2-3 times longer than normal pigmented colors
- Available Colors:
- Bright Red
- Hunter Green
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
- Cobalt Blue
- Charcoal Gray
- Material: Ultraviolet (UV) Resistant Nylon 6.6
- Length: 15.3"
- Width: 0.350"
- CE Compliant: Yes
- Cross Section: Light-Heavy
- Head Height: 0.300"
- Head Width: 0.556"
- Locking Style: Locking
- Material Flammability Rating: V-2
- Max. Bundle Diameter: 4.53"
- Max. Continuous Use Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
- Min. Bundle Diameter: 0.33"
- Min. Loop Tensile Strength: 124 lbs.
- Plenum-Rated: No
- Thickness: 0.065"
- Tool: Hand Installation Recommended
- RoHS Compliant
Note: Ties are installed with the teeth on the inside against the foam.
Model # PLF1MA-M0 Panduit® Pan-Ty PLF Series Weather Resistant Marker Tie, Black$355.28