Adtran NetVanta 3305(Model # 1202880E1)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
NetVanta 3305 Features:
- Supports up to three-T1s worth of bandwidth
- Interchangeable Network Interface Modules (NIMs): 56/64K, T1/FT1, T1/FT1 with DSX-1, Dual T1, E1/FE1, E1/FE1 with G.703, ADSL and Serial
- Stateful inspection firewall protects against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
- QoS with Low Latency and Weighted Fair Queuing and DiffServ marking for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- PPP dial backup for disaster recovery scheme back to a PPP compliant device
- VLAN trunking allows routing between VLANs
- Built-in DSU/CSU protects circuit - Requires Option Module
- Supports BGP, OSPF, RIP, static routes, and bridging
- Network Address Translation (NAT/NAPT) conceals private IP addresses
- NAT-compatible SIP ALG
- Auto-sensing 10/100BaseT interface to accommodate mixed Ethernet environments
- Command Line Interface (CLI) which mimics de facto industry standard and a user-friendly web-GUI
- Due to the specialized nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable.