Chatsworth Products Cable Distribution Spool Spacer Kit(Model # 35505-001)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Spacer Dimensions: 2-1/2" H x 2.8" W
- Attaches to the Movable Mid-Sections inside double-sided Evolution g2 Vertical Cable Managers
- Use in 10”W, 12”W, and 15”W vertical cable managers; each manager includes three spools and three spacers
- Use one Cable Distribution Spool Spacer with each Cable Distribution Spool when the Movable Mid-Sections in the cable manager are set for a 50/50 front/rear split
- Use two Cable Distribution Spool Spacers with each Cable Distribution Spool when the Movable Mid-Sections in the cable manager are set for a 60/40 front/rear split; stack both of the Cable Distribution Spool Spacers on the 60% side
- Each kit includes eight spacers and mounting hardware
Cable management made easy – the dream is now a reality!
Whenever we’re bothered by all those pesky cables or whenever we think that the room is uglier because of cables left unattended, then it’s time for a little cable management! Before the internet era, cable management was a dream. You’d have to get really creative and invent all sorts of fixes or devices to manage all those cables. Cable management was always a problem, whether at your home or at your office. Because of the number of electric and electronic devices that kept multiplying, cable management became a problem. For some people, cable management issues can really grow out of control.
Well, there’s no need to worry anymore. Cable management solutions are affordable and easy to set up, even for the most of us that are not technology savvy. But we’re talking about small time cable management. What about when you need it for a business? What happens with the hundreds of computers and electrical devices in business offices? Do they get the same easy solutions like the rest of us? In short, yes.
Here are some cable management devices that will untangle even the most tangled office:
- Office furniture specially designed with cables in mind. This type of furniture makes sure the cables are in one place and invisible for any visitors.
- Cable trays, cable ladders and cable baskets. We don’t want to get overly technical, but just think of it as practically invisible infrastructure that keeps your cables neat and tidy.
- Data cabinets, that can hold more than 500 cable outlets in one place. These act as nodes in the cable management network.
- Color codes and cable labels. Hand made labels never do the job professional label do. There is a whole color code system in place for cable management, and with the aid of professional labels you’ll always know what cable you’re looking at.
These are but a few of the many cable management instruments and devices available to businesses. And I’ve found just the place to buy them from: TWAcomm. Not only are their prices one of the lowest on the market, but the range and quality of the products speak for themselves! So if you’re in need of dire cable management solutions, you know who to check out.
Model # 13392 Chatsworth Products Cable Runway Dividers$27.66
Model # 13934-716 Chatsworth Products Velocity Single-Sided Vertical Cable Manager Cable Ring Kit for 3.6" Width$90.41
Model # 13935-701 Chatsworth Products Velocity Vertical Cable Manager Cable Spool Kit$85.23
Model # 35441 Chatsworth Products Evolution Horizontal Cable Managers$65.81