Corning MIC Plenum Cables 2-24 Fiber(Model # 002K88-31130-29)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Corning Cable Systems OFNP MIC Cables utilize 900 μm TBII® Buffered Fibers surrounded by dielectric strength members with a flexible, flame-retardant outer jacket. These cables meet the application requirements of the National Electrical Code® (NEC® Article 770) and are OFNP and FT-6 listed. These cables are ideal for routing inside buildings within plenum areas and riser shafts, to telecommunications rooms and workstations.
- 900 μm TBII Buffered Fibers enable easy, consistent stripping
- Small diameter and bend radius allow easy installation in spaceconstrained areas
- Available in 62.5 μm, 50 μm, single-mode and hybrid versions
- All-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding
- Availability with approval for TEMPEST applications
- Available with interlocking armor
- Listed OFNP and FT-6
- Available with Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet performance
Model # 006t88-31131-29 Corning MIC® Plenum Cables, 2-24 Fibers$837.85