Chatsworth Products Seismic Frame Cabinet System without Side Panels(Model # 11973)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Offered in a 19"W x 36"D x 84"H cabinet solution, the aluminum outer frame provides the sound structural environment necessary for sensitive Information Technology (IT) hardware components. With Multi-Mount rails, the cabinet fulfills various rack-mounting requirements. A reinforced inner frame provides increased structural rigidity.
- Standard 19" EIA Rack Width
- Reinforced inner frame provides structural rigidity
- Certified to an 800 lb distributed equipment load
- Aluminum outer frame with steel inner frame delivers maximum strength with minimum weight
- Seismic bracing kits and a full line of structural enhancement products are available to support a wide range of site-specific structural requirements
- Internal cable management provides flexibility for wire routing and fits on-site customization
- Adjustable front to rear vertical mounting rails allow use as a standard 4-post cabinet or 2-channel rack
|11973-102||Gray||No Front/No Rear|
|11973-132||Gray||Vented Plexiglass/Perforated Metal|
|11973-202||White||No Front/No Rear|
|11973-232||White||Vented Plexiglass/Perforated Metal|
|11973-702||Black||No Front/No Rear|
|11973-732||Black||Vented Plexiglass/Perforated Metal|