Belden Category 5E+ Voice & Data DataTwist Cable, 1000'(Model # 1213)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Cables feature a small diameter (less than 0.2 in.) for higher density installations
- Comes with a unique descending sequential printing scheme that shows exactly how much cable remains on the spool or in the box, and that translates into faster installations with less waste
- Cable is intended to be used for horizontal cable installations of high speed Local Area Networks (LANs) for transmission speeds up to 1.2 Gb/s.
- Minimized skew for parallel transmission protocols
- High flexibility design eases cable installation and dressing
- Size minimized for compactness of installations
- Materials selected to support 25-year performance warranties
- Matching tip and ring color code for ease of installation
- Cable Core: Four twisted pairs formed into a cable core
- Jacket with Rip Cord
- Comes in a length of 1000 feet