Chatsworth Products Velocity Double-Sided Vertical Cable Manager for 7' Height and 45U Racks(Model # 13911-703)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Vertical Cable Manager Features:
- Double-sided Vertical Cable Managers are available in 4 widths and can ship unassembled in compact packaging to reduce shipping costs and storage space
- No tools are required to assemble the cable manager - components snap together and the manager bolts to the side of the rack with included hardware
- The Cable Manager has a Black Epoxy-polyester hybrid powder coat paint on steel parts; black on the plastic parts
- Vertical Cable Manager has steel Mid Panels, Splice Plates, and Plastic sides
- Available Width/Depth and Cover Specifics:
- 3.6" W x 16.4" D with Plastic Covers
- 6.0" W x 16.6" D with Plastic Covers
- 10.0" W x 17.5" D with Steel Covers and Plastic Hinges
- 12.0" W x 17.8" D with Steel Covers and Plastic Hinges
- (4) Vertical Side Sections with T-shaped cable guides spaced 1U apart
- (4) Mid Panels with attachment points for cable management accessories
- (2) Splice Plates used to assemble the top and bottom side sections
- (4) Half-height Covers that snap on the T-shaped cable guides
- (8) M8 Hex Bolts, Washers, and Hex Flange nuts to secure Cable Managers to the Rack
CPI’s Velocity™ Cable Management is an economical cable management solution for everyday use in telecommunication rooms, equipment rooms and lab spaces and creates a complete vertical and horizontal pathway for premise cabling and patch cords on CPI Rack Systems.
Velocity Cable Management includes single- and double-sided vertical cable managers available in four widths and three heights, and matching single-sided horizontal cable managers in three heights. The vertical cable managers ship unassembled in compact packaging to reduce shipping costs and storage space, providing easier staging and handling on the job site with less packaging to remove. No tools are required to assemble the cable manager. The components simply snap together and the manager bolts to the side of the rack with included hardware.
The vertical cable manager features a large cross section to maximize internal cable management space. To simplify cable management, T-shaped cable guides and openings on the sides of the manager align with each rack-mount unit and have rounded edges to protect cables from snags. Snap-on covers are included and swing open to the right or left to provide easy access and protect cables when closed. The manager has openings in the body which allow cables to pass easily front-to-rear. Add the accessory Cable Spool Kit to manage fiber, the Cable Lashing Bar Kit to secure large cable bundles or the Cable Ring Kit to create a rear pathway on the back of single-sided managers.
The horizontal cable manager ships fully assembled and also features T-shaped cable guides at the top and bottom of the manager to organize patch cords. Two cable openings in the rear of the manager allow front to rear cabling and the snap-on cover stays in the opened position to provide easy access to cables.
- Easy to assemble – Components snap together effortlessly for quick and efficient assembly
- Easy to ship and store – Compact packaging requires less storage space, makes cartons easy to handle and reduces packaging waste
- Increased cable capacity – Larger cross-section provides deeper interior space
- Simplified cable management – Integrated T-shaped cable guides organize cables
- Protect and hide cables – Attractive snap-on covers secure and shield cables
- Available in multiple heights – Choose from 6’ (1.8 m), 7’ (2.1 m) and 8’ (2.4 m) options
- Features quick and easy tool-less snap together design that takes approximately 3 - 5 minutes to unpack, assemble and install
- Compact packaging is 25% - 57% smaller than comparable managers, reduces waste, freight costs and uses less storage space during staging and clean up
- Single-sided vertical managers are deeper, delivering up to 1/3 more cable capacity than comparable managers
- Includes T-shaped cable guides with more space between fingers and openings that align with each rack-mount unit on the rack, simplifying cable management
- Openings in the back of the managers allow easy front-to-rear cabling
- Snap-on covers provide a secure and protected environment for cables
Cable Ring Kit
The Cable Ring Kit creates a separate cable pathway on the back of a Velocity Single-Sided Vertical Cable Manager for premise cables.
- Match the kit to the width and height of the vertical cable managers; one kit per manager
- Attaches to the sides with included hardware
- Rings are C-shaped, 3.0”H x 7.7”D (76 mm x 196 mm), with a plastic latch that spins open to provide access to cables
- Cable opening on 3.6”W (91 mm) rings is 1.4”W (36 mm); cable opening on other rings is 3.8”W (97 mm)
- Rings are made from aluminum and painted black; latch is black plastic
- Each kit includes multiple rings and mounting hardware. The -7X6 kits include six rings, the -7X7 kits include seven rings, the -7X8 kits include eight rings
|13911-703||3.6" x 16.4"|
|13912-703||6.0" x 16.6"|
|13914-703||10.0" x 17.5"|
|13915-703||12.0" x 17.8"|
Model # 13911-701 Chatsworth Products Velocity Double-Sided Vertical Cable Manager for 6' Height and 38U Racks$298.48
Model # 13911-715 Chatsworth Products Velocity Double-Sided Vertical Cable Manager for 8' Height and 51U Racks$439.67
Model # 13928-001 Chatsworth Products Velocity Vertical Cable Manager Cable Lashing Bar Kit (Pkg of 6)$74.93