Klein Tools, Inc. Chicago® Grip - with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors(Model # 1613-40H)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Grip may be placed on wire with hot-line stick
- When stick is removed, latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidentally disengaging from wire
- Standard hot-line grips are not supplied with springs or lock-open features
- When springs or lock-open features are desired, add prefix letter "S" before catalog number (example: S1684-5H)
- Has Double V inside-jaw contour
- Jaw Length - 4-3/16"
- Maximum Cable - 1/0 B&S strand .37"
- Maximum Safe Load lbs - 4,500 lbs
- Minimum Cable - 8 B&S solid .12"
Model # 1625-20 Klein Tools, Inc. Haven’s® Grip$193.08
Model # 1671-10 Klein Tools, Inc. Parallel-Jaw Grips$458.42