Belden 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper RG6/U Coaxial Cable, 1000'(Model # 1694A)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Coaxial Cable Features:
- Temperature Range: -30 to 75 degrees C
- Minimum Bend Radius: 2.75"
- Maximum Pulling Tension: 69 lbs.
- Conductor Material and Diameter: 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper Covered Steel, 0.040" nominal
- Dielectric Material and Diameter: Gas injected foam high density polyethylene, 0.180" nominal
- Shield type and Percent Coverage:
- First layer - Duofoil Shield Type, 100% Coverage
- Second layer - Tinned Copper Braid, 95% Coverage
- Jacket Material and Diameter: PVC, 0.275" nominal
- Due to the specialized nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable.