Belden 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper DBS Coaxial Cable, 1000'(Model # 1841A)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Coaxial Cable Features:
- Temperature Range: -40 to 80 degrees C
- Min. Bend Radius: 3.0"
- Max. Pulling Tension: 252 lbs.
- Conductor Material & Diameter: 18 AWG solid bare copper covered steel, .0403"
- Dielectric Material & Diameter: Gas injected foam polyethylene, .180"
- Shield type: 1st layer - Bonded duofoil, 2nd layer - 60% aluminum braid.
- Jacket Material & Diameter: PVC (Black), .237" x .595"