Greenlee Stripping/Crimping Combination Tool(Model # 1927)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Pliers nose avoids having to switch tools for gripping tasks
- Extra-narrow nose for getting into tight boxes
- Machined stripping stations with a positive stop provide precise stripping diameters
- Wire looping holes in jaw
- Long curved cutter blades reduce force required by 25% and can cut NM in single cut
- Screw cutting stations are collapsed around the pivot - 20% less force is required
- Smooth, rounded pivot bolt won't catch in tool pouch or on other tools
- Easy-to-read graphics
- Comfortable, cushioned grips
- Strips: 10-22 AWG solid and stranded
- Crimps: 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cuts: #4-40, #5-40, #6-32, #8-32, #10-24, and #10-32 screws
- Length: 8-1/8"