VXI Passport Everon-V Multipurpose Amplifier for use with VXI Passport V Headsets (Discontinued)(Model # 200929)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Near-universal telephone compatibility
- Battery powered multipurpose amplifier
- Marathon battery life – power efficiency 3x longer than competitive amplifiers
- Compatible with all VXI headset models
- Comes with 1027V cord
- Also accepts most Plantronics, GN Netcom, and Danacom headsets
- Quick and easy installation and operation
- Microphone mute, volume adjustments and headset/handset switch
- Easy top-door access to simple compatibility settings and transmit adjustment
- Cords exit back of unit for less clutter on desk
- VXI headset connects to the front (headset sold separately)
- Includes optional headset holder
TuffSet Console (Model # 200567-001)
Key design features have gone into the making of this reliable amplifier. VXI has incorporated a bit of flexibility in the amp housing to accommodate slightly wider spaced prong slots on some telephones. Unlike competitive products, the headset cord is positioned to the side of the amplifier rather than directly in the middle, which prevents the user from roughly tearing the cord out of the unit. This reduces stress and repairs.
The ultimate multipurpose amplifier. The only amplifier compatible with VXI, Plantronics, GN Netcom, and Danacom headsets. Works with most telephone systems - including Lucent 6400 & 8400. (Number pad must be on base of the telephone). Packed with customer friendly technology. VXI’s Power Miser technology offers marathon battery life, saving time and money. Safe Sound Protection automatically controls excess receive sound levels and True-Mic noise suppression eliminates background noise when the operator is not speaking.