Ideal Sir Nickless Rotary Armored Cable Cutter
|(Model # 35-782)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The Sir Nickless Armored Cable Cutter protects armored cable wires by drawing wires down, creating an air space above the wires, providing room for the cutting blade to shear through and sever the armored casing without nicking the wires within.
Cable Cutter Features:
- Handles all common BX, MCAP, MC and Flex cables
- Blade cuts armor without damage to internal conductors
- Fast, clean cuts in just a few spins of the handle
- Aircraft aluminum construction for strength and light weight
- Handle knob stores up to six replacement blades