Vertical-Vodavi Expansion KSU (Refurbished)(Model # 3502-01)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The Vodavi STARPLUS STS product family is a market leader in small business. With over 30,000 systems installed throughout the United States, you can be assured of the system’s track performance and reliability.
Vodavi’s popular STARPLUS STS telephone system just got better! The new STARPLUS STSe master cabinet has a host of new features that will help you stay ahead of the game. Features such as automatic daylight savings, tenant share and virtual stations have been added by popular demand. With the same modest price, the STARPLUS STSe remains a refreshingly affordable communications solution for enterprises requiring less than 48 phones.
The Vodavi STARPLUS STS (Small Telephone System) is perfect for small businesses and is loaded with many features previously available only to larger enterprises. Best of all, this system is modestly priced, making it refreshingly affordable as well.
Vodavi Starplus STSe Special Features:
- PBX/Centrex Compatibility
- Supports full T1, fractional T1 or ISDN PRI
- Phones are CTI adaptable
- ADP – Additional Device Port on every phone for fax or modem connection
- Standard 2.5 mm Headset Jack on every phone
- Voice Mail does not reduce System Capacity
- UCD & LCR Capability
- Fax Detect – Elimitates the need for a dedicated FAX line
- Easy to Configure, Install & Program
- One phone model loaded with features
- Soft keys below display enable quick access to system features
- Name & number display Caller ID is available on all phones
- Optional In-Skin Voice Mail
- Basic or Expanded System options
The phone also has 3 interactive soft keys positioned directly below the 2 x 24 character display that enable quick access to common system features. The phone is CTI capable as well. The speakerphone enables convenient hands-free use and the volume control independently controls both handset and speaker volume.
Vodavi PDF Brochure
*The total number of analog (SLT) devices per system that can be supported is 22 (including the 2 on board). If 22 SLT's are installed the digital station count is reduced to 8.
STARPLUS STS Optional In-Skin Voice Mail Card
This in-skin solution makes voice mail a refreshingly affordable option for any small business. It plugs right into the phone system itself, eliminiating the need for more expensive external equipmement. This 8-port system has 64 mailboxes and 3 hours of message storage, expandable to 9 hours.
- Voice Mail upgrades are downloadable from Vodavi.com free of charge
- Voice Mail installs only in slot 7 of bas KSU
- Voice Mail will only notify to a light or a pager, not a cell phone
The Optional STS In-Skin Voice Mail System Enhances Productivity With Key Features Such As:
- Dial-by-Name Auto-Attendant - Allows callers to direct themselves to the appropriate person without the help of an operator. If callers know their extension they can dial it at any time and thus bypass the auto-attendant
- Menu Routing - Route callers more efficiently (Example, for Sales, press 1, for service, press 2, etc.) Up to 5 menus available.
- RAN Announcements - Play messages to your callers while they are waiting to speak with someone
- Fax Tone Detect - Automatically detects an incoming fax and forwards it to a designated fax machine
Voice Mail User Productivity Features:
- Message Wait Light - Light indicates new voice mail messages
- Message Storage - Save a message for future reference
- Message Forwarding - Direct messages to the proper people quickly and efficiently
- Call Forwarding - Have incoming calls forwarded directly to your mailbox. Users can program this themselves without having to consult the system administrator
- Pager Notification - Users can choose to be paged if there is a new message in the system (up to 18 digits)
- Remote Access - Check your voice mail messages from any touch-tone phone
- Live Call Screening Option - (Answering Machine Emulation) Listen to messages as they are being recorded and pick up the phone if you want to speak with the caller
- Change Personal Greetings - Recorded name, personal greeting, and temporary greeting are controlled by the user
- Date and Time Stamp - Find out when a message was left
- Password Control - Change the password at any time
- OneTouch Record - Record important conversations for future reference