Leviton 6-Port Surface Mount Box(Model # 41296-MM)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Surface Mount Box Features:
- Multiple connector termination stations provide stabilized punchdown support.
- Leviton’s exclusive dual rings store the fiber loop and provide multiple straight paths to each port.
- Single latch cover with security option restricts access if desired.
- Multi-directional mounting and raceway access allow complete installation flexibility.
The Leviton Structured Media systems start with a Structured Media Center or SMC as a housing and distribution center. Within each SMC are various modules or origination points for your structured cabling. Leviton’s Essential Infrastructure platform offers the following three SMCs for a carrying ability of up to twelve different distribution modules:
Leviton Infrastructure Platforms:
- The Basic Infrastructure Platform which is the base level for structured cabling. It provides telephone, video, and data functions with the assurance of Category rated cabling in a single, low-cost package. This platform is coupled with different SMCs for the following building types:
- Single family
- Multiple dwelling unit (MDU)
- The Advanced Infrastructure Platform which uses a larger SMC that allows for the following:
Series 280 and 420 Structured Media Enclosures
The Leviton SMC-280 and SMC-420 bring the home or small office on the cutting edge of technology by bringing every conceivable technology distrubution point together in one place. They make running cable and managing media both simple and more cost effective. Designed to incorporate a hospital-grade power quality module for maximum protection from line surges, the 28" and 42" high units accommodate all the latest in functions such as home networking, fax, internet (including high speed services such as DSL, cable modems and ISDN), multi-line telephones, security camera, coaxial cable and satellite video distribution, and speaker and volume controls, when equipped with the correct accessories.
Structured Media Modules
The Modules are your system’s basic building blocks. The modules can be combined easily to meet any job’s specifications. The following are the modules that are available:
- 1 x 9 Bridged Telephone Module bridges up to four telephone lines and out to nine telephone jacks
- Telephone Security Module routes simple telephone with a security interface
- Category 5e Voice and Data Module whose six Category 5 or 5e ports allow for basic home networking (data, phone, fax or modem) and can be connected to a Telephone Distribution Module, key system, or network hub.
- 10/100Mbps 4-Port Internet Gateway allows you to share a single broadband internet connection to mulitple computers
- 1X6 Video Splitter that is suitable for both cable TV and off-air antenna signals
- DC Power Distribution Module provides fully-regulated 12 VDC power for up to 6 devices