Adtran NetVanta 1638 Layer 3 Switch(Model # 4700568F1)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Two high speed interface slots can accommodate up to four 10-Gigabit Ethernet links providing up to 80 Gbps between interconnected NetVanta 1638 switches for the most bandwidth intensive applications.
- 48-port multi-layer Gigabit Ethernet aggregation switch
- 48-Gigabit Ethernet ports and two high speed interface slots
- Non-blocking, up to 176 Gbps switching capacity
- Line rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching
- Static routes, RIP V1/V2, OSPF, BGP, and VRRP
- Field replaceable power supply and fans maximize uptime
- Desktop security audit
- DHCP network forensics
- 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- Advanced QoS with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- Automate actions with Port Scheduler and TCL scripting
- VoIP ready with LLDP/ LLDP-MED and voice VLANS
- Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Cable diagnostics provides easy to use troubleshooting tools for copper cable
- Optimized for iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs) deployments
- Familiar CLI and Web GUI
- Next business day advance replacement (Domestic Only)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Due to the specialized nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable.