Legrand - Wiremold 5400 Series Nonmetallic Raceway™ Fittings - Three Device Mounting Bracket(Model # 5450A3)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Raceway Device Bracket Features:
- Specifically designed for Mounting Three Power and Communication Devices at One Location In-Line and Offset from the 5400TB Series Raceway
- For use with 5507 Series Faceplates, Ortronics TracJack™ and Series II Modules, Pass and Seymour Activate Series Inserts, and Wiremold® Open System Communication Modules
- Large cable capacity in a low profile design
- Electrical device identification for prewired jobs eliminates guesswork and circuit tracing to speed additions and renovations
- Device mounting in-line, offset, or both, offers flexibility and up to three separate services at the same location
- Made of PVC material which is lightweight and easy to cut
- Meets UL flammability requirements - UL Listed for up to 600V
- Datacom connectivity options - Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use
- Available Colors: Ivory, White, and Fog White Finishes - Custom Colors available direct from Factory - Raceways Paintable using Latex Paint
- Dimensions: Internal 7 5/16" L / External 7 1/2" L x 7 19/32" H
Nonmetallic RacewayWiremold 5400 Series Raceway provides wire and cable management for data, voice, video, and power applications. For school and office applications, this is an ideal solution for providing flexibility and accessibility of wire and cable.
Features and Benefits:
- Large cable capacity in a low profile design. Accommodates needs now and in the future.
- Twin Snap cover. Complete segregation of access to power and low voltage services for installation flexibility.
- Corner drop feed. Provides solution for feeding horizontal runs of raceway.
- 2" [51mm] bend radius compliant fittings. These fittings snap on to overlap raceway base and cover for an aesthetic installation. Fittings are UL verified for a 2" [51mm] bend radius and exceed the recommendations of TIA/EIA 569-A. They provide cable protection in lay-in and pull through cable installations.
- 5400TB Available prewired. Manufactured to specified job site lengths, raceway comes completely prewired, ready to install. Jobs can be packaged by area, floor, or building and shipped per job site requirements.
- Electrical device identification for prewired jobs. Eliminates guesswork and circuit tracing to speed additions and renovations.
- A/V compatible. 5507 Series Faceplates provide A/V compatibility for 5400 Series Raceway installations.
- Pre-punched mounting holes. Faster and easier raceway installation.
- 5450-ORAP Bracket accommodates wireless. Designed for use with Ortronics® Wi-Jack™ Wireless Access Points.
- Device mounting in-line, offset or both. Offers flexibility and up to three separate services at the same location.
- Made of PVC material. Lightweight and easy to cut. Meets UL flammability requirements. UL Listed for up to 600V.
- Ivory, white, and fog white finishes. Blends with any decor. Consult factory for custom colors. Paintable using latex paint.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- UL Listed.
5400 Series Raceway System Layout
NOTE: Illustration is for showing product applications only.
Model # 5400TB Legrand - Wiremold 5400 Series Nonmetallic Raceway™ Two Compartment 8' Base$45.60
Model # 5450 Legrand - Wiremold 5400 Series Nonmetallic Raceway™ Device Bracket Fitting$12.89
Model # 5450T Legrand - Wiremold 5400 Two Compartment Twin Snap Cover Device Bracket$39.87