Klein Tools, Inc. Wiggy Solenoid Voltage Tester (Discontinued)
|(Model # 69115)|
Discontinued, Without Direct Replacement
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Genuine Wiggy solenoid voltage tester for 120V to 600V AC (50/60 Hz) or 120V to 600V DC current. Locates blown fuses, grounds and system leaks quickly. Probes have retractable protective sleeves that can be adjusted and locked to expose the appropriate tip length desired for any application.
- Tester body: 6"
- Leads: 28" long including 6" probe module
- UL and CSA approved
- Large, easy-to-read voltage indicator scale and DC polarity indicator
- Operates without the use of batteries
- Compact design, with high-impact case and probe assemblies
- Sealed construction keeps out dust and dirt
- Probes store conveniently in case, which can also serve as probe holder
- Test leads are 28" (711 mm) long (including probe module) and have strain-relief protection