Legrand - Wiremold 6AT Multi Service Controlled Receptacle(Model # 6ATC2PCR)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Recessed devices: All power, communications and A/V devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity
- Multiple preassembled options: Available in unwired, prewired, and prewired A/V options to save you time on the jobsite
- Controlled receptacles installed: The only option on the market with two marked receptacles in a 6" poke-thru that also meets Title 24 and ASHRAE Plug Load Control standards helping you meet code, and saving time at installation
- "Step-on-it" installation: Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer Unique cover design: The cover opens a full 180 degrees with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors to keep wires, connections and people safe
- Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices are available in multiple finishes: (BK) black, (GY) gray, (NK) nickel, (BS) brass, (BZ) bronze, (AA) brushed aluminum, (SB) satin brass and (SN) satin nickel to seamlessly match your environment
- Ideal for high foot traffic environments: Satin brass, satin nickel and brushed aluminum finishes offer a more durable, high-end look with a tougher clear powder coat
- Surface style cover assemblies: A surface style cover is for mounting on top of the finished floor surface. The surface cover is designed to be used for carpet, tile, wood, polished concrete or terrazzo.
- Open system for expanded compatibility: Accepts industry standard power, communications and A/V devices from most manufacturers including Legrand AVIP, Extron® and more
- 2 hour fire rating: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices use an intumescent material that maintains the fire rating of any floor for up to 2 hours
- Meets ADA accessibility guidelines: Wide trim flange is designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5, which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The poke-thru trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards UL Fire rated for up to 2-hour rated floors maintains the fire classification of the floor