Vertical-Comdial Corporate Office DX Hard Drive Voice Mail (Refurbished)(Model # 7270C)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Choose from two voicemail memory options — a flash memory module with 8 hours of message capacity; or a hard drive card with 150 hours of message capacity and a Modem that enables remote access and configuration of the DX-80 system, including voicemail, from any network-accessible location.
- 2000 mailboxes
- Ports: 4 initial/8 maximum
- Storage capacity: 150 hours/2GB
- Call Screening: asks the caller to say his/her name and then announces the call to the subscriber. The subscriber can choose to accept the call, send the call to the subscriber's active mailbox or transfer the caller to an alternate extension
- Call Recording: allows subscribers to record active calls in real-time for future reference
- Call Queuing: callers are given the option of holding for a specific extension when it is busy. The system politely keeps callers apprised of their position in line and offers options to leave a voice mail message, speak to the operator, or try another extension
- Transfer Off-Premis: automatically transfers a caller to an off-premise location such as the subscriber's home or mobile phone, reducing the number of missed calls
- Pager notification: automatically pages subscribers when they receive messages in their mailboxes;helping to minimize customer response time
- Caller ID Integration: caller ID information captured by the voice mail is communicated during playback, and may optionally be used to automatically dial the caller at the touch of only two keys
- Dial-by-Name: alphabetical directories allow callers to easily search for individual extensions or mailboxes through the use of touch-tones. Callers can select individuals by using the touch-tone pad to spell last or first names
- Card communicates with the KSU via the backplane, preserving IST ports for analog terminals