Leviton 15A-125V SmartlockPro GFCI Receptacle(Model # 7591-PLI)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
GFCI Receptacle Features:
- Manual control of pilot light using the TEST/RESET buttons
- Long-lasting, energy efficient LEDs with 20-year life expectancy – no bulbs to replace
- Power Indicator illuminates when load is on
- Automatically test the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed in - the GFCI will not reset if the GFCI circuit is not functioning properly
- By blocking reset of the GFCI if protection has been compromised, SmartLockPRO reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not.
- A line-load reversal diagnostic feature is provided which prevents the GFCI from being reset and stops power from being fed to the GFCI receptacle face or through to downstream devices. A green LED indicator on the GFCI's face also illuminates to alert the installer to the line-load wiring reversal.
- The trip latch mechanism in SmartLockPro GFCIs is a one piece "T" design for efficient operation
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements
- Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages
- Expanded wiring options with nine back-wire holes (two for each line and load connection plus one for ground with an internal clamp)
- Triple combination terminal screws (Philips, Robertson & slotted)
- Grounding terminal screw also has hex head