Belden 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper Coaxial Cable, 1000'(Model # 7915A)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 80 degrees C
- Min. Bend Radius: 3.0"
- Max. Pulling Tension: 91 lbs.
- Conductor Material & Diameter: 18 AWG solid bare copper, .040"
- Dielectric Material & Diameter: Gas injected foam polyethylene, .180"
- Shield type: 1st layer - Bonded duofoil, 2nd layer - 80% aluminum braid, 3rd layer - Bonded foil with shorting fold
- Jacket Material & Diameter: PVC (Black,White), .275"