Belden Multi-Conductor - Audio, Control and Instrumentation Cable(Model # 8690)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
8690 Audio, Control, and Instrumentation Cable Features:
- 18 AWG Stranded (16x30) Tinned Copper Conductors
- Conductors Cabled
- PVC Jacket
- Outer Shield Material: unshielded
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride with a Nominal Wall Thickness of 0.032"
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.347"
- Bulk Cable Weight: 65 lbs./1000 foot
- Maximum Recommended Pulling Tension: 134 lbs.
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install)/Minor Axis: 3.50"
- NEC/(UL) and CEC/C(UL) Specifications: CMG
- AWM Specification: UL Style 2464 (300 V 80°C)
- UL Flame Test: FT4
- Color: Chrome: