Belden Multi-Conductor - Audio, Control and Instrumentation Cable(Model # 8740)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
8740 Audio, Control, and Instrumentation Cable Features:
- 22 AWG Solid Tinned Copper Conductors
- Conductors Cabled
- PVC Jacket
- Outer Shield Material: unshielded
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride with a Nominal Wall Thickness of 0.032"
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.156"
- Bulk Cable Weight: 15 lbs./1000 foot
- Maximum Recommended Pulling Tension: 15 lbs.
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install)/Minor Axis: 1.750"
- NEC/(UL) and CEC/C(UL) Specifications: CMG
- AWM Specification: UL Style 2576 (150 V 80°C)
- UL Flame Test: UL1685 FT4 Loading
- Color: Chrome: