Astatic Hi-Lo Dynamic Desk Paging Microphone
|(Model # 878HL)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The Astatic Hi-Lo Dynamic Desk Paging Microphone is a dual impedance, omnidirectional dynamic microphone offering modern styling and features in a rugged Cycolac housing for all industrial and commercial public address and paging applications.
- A slight rise above 200 Hz gives it a “natural” highly intelligible sound
- Long life DPDT leaf switch with three types of switch activation: a momentary pushbar, a locking on/off switch and lift-to-talk operation
- (4) molded, non-skid, non-marring, permanently resilient shock isolation “feet” are located under the base
- The high or low impedance selector switch is located on the bottom of the microphone
- Supplied with 2.1m (7 ft.) of four conductor, two shielded, cable wired normally open for relay control
- If a line-shorting switch function is desired, it can be easily rewired in the field