Astatic Hi-Lo Dynamic Desk Paging Microphone(Model # 878HL)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- A slight rise above 200 Hz gives it a “natural” highly intelligible sound
- Long life DPDT leaf switch with three types of switch activation: a momentary pushbar, a locking on/off switch and lift-to-talk operation
- (4) molded, non-skid, non-marring, permanently resilient shock isolation “feet” are located under the base
- The high or low impedance selector switch is located on the bottom of the microphone
- Supplied with 2.1m (7 ft.) of four conductor, two shielded, cable wired normally open for relay control
- If a line-shorting switch function is desired, it can be easily rewired in the field