Belden 20 AWG Solid Bare Copper Coaxial Cable, 1000'(Model # 9100)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 80 degrees C
- Min. Bend Radius: 2.5"
- Max. Pulling Tension: 80 lbs.
- Conductor Material & Diameter: 20 AWG solid bare copper covered steel, .032"
- Dielectric Material & Diameter: Gas injected foam polyethylene, .144"
- Shield type: 1st layer - Bonded duofoil, 2nd layer - 40% aluminum braid.
- Jacket Material & Diameter: PVC (Black,White), .237"