Command Communications ASAP Responder/Dispatcher System (Discontinued)(Model # ASAP104)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Once installed, the ASAP 104 prohibits incoming calls from direct access to any connected device (unless Caller ID is ON). The ASAP 104 will answer the call on the first ring. Once the call is answered, the ASAP 104 listens for call routing signals. The new wall-mount case with 4-way line cord guides and mounting accessories kit assure a clean installation every time. Applications include homes, home offices, small offices and large offices.
- Eliminate the need for extra dedicated telephone lines
- Commercial grade product for the interconnect professional and system integrator
- 1 telephone line
- 4 device ports
- True 4-port switching
- 35 programmable features
- Provides automatic telephone line sharing for up to four devices
- Power and telephone line surge protection
- TruRING new improved audible ring signal
- Port-to-port call transfer and intercom
- Convenient port assignment directory
- ASAP104 Responder/Dispatcher System.
- Model LS-4x4 is a 4 device by 4 line unit which can be modularly expanded. Depending on the number of 4x4 scanners used, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 or more modems, credit card readers, faxes, phones,etc., can share 1 to 4 telephone Centrex, C.O. or PABX lines. When any connected telecom device goes off hook, the LS-4x4 scans for an open line and sends the call out. If no lines are available, the user recieves a busy signal-compatible with voltage sensitive credit card readers. On incoming calls, each of four lines can be programmed to ring a specific device. Power supply included.
- Automatically screens and routes all voice, fax, and modem calls to the right equipment every time, eliminating the need for a rarely used dedicated phone line. It is even compatible with virtually all multi-line KSU and PBX phone systems.