Hubbell 106 Duplex Frame - 2 Ports(Model # BR106)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Duplex 106 frame unloaded
- Flush mount XCELERATOR jacks and Audio, Video connectors
- Frames deliver 2 to 4-port configurations, lending flexibility and increased capacity to the work area
- Provide a contemporary finish to any style application and can accommodate a broad range of retrofit applications
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- High-impact polymer construction
- Tamper-resistant, flush keystone mounting
- Standard box mounting center 3.281”
The ISF, StyleLine 106 and Duplex Outlet Frames provide instant communication mounting capabilities within a rectangular (GFCI) or duplex electrical design. These frames deliver 2 to 6 port configurations, lending flexibility and increased capacity to the work area. Infin-e-Station frames give a contemporary finish to any style application and can accommodate a broad range of retrofit applications.
Compatible with out Infin-e-Station cover plates, the frame's aesthetic appearance provides a consistent match next to any Infin-e-Station plate, module or surface mount box.
All frames are unloaded with the exception of the SL5E4 frames, which are pre-loaded with a 4-port Cat 5e jack adapter.Features and Specifications:
- Aesthetic profile provides a consistent match next to any Infin-e-Station plate, module or surface mount box
- ISF StyleLine fit industry standard rectangular (GFCI) style openings
- 106 frames fit industry standard duplex style openings
- Tamper-resistant, rear Keystone mounting
- IFP126OW and IFP108OW are the only plates in the industry that are UL listed for power and low voltage with label fields
- Plate: 94 V-0 rated material
- High-Impact polymer construction
Click here to view Hubbell's Infin-e-Station Frames and Plates PDF.
Face Plates (Rear-loading)
Infin-e-Station plates provide a sleek, contemporary look in the work area.
These plates offer security in the work area through rear loading and ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A station labeling capability. Two labeling options are included: paper labels with clear covers and color matched covers for use with adhesive labels.
The AFP series plates are designed with 45" angle mounting, which provides a protected installation profile when patch cords are installed.
SSF plate series provides flush mounting for all jacks and Snap Fit (SF) connectors in stainless steel for special applications such as hospitals, education systems, manufacturing plants, etc.
Features and Specifications:
- All IFP plates supplied with clear and color-matched label fields
- Keystone flush mounting
- All port vertically oriented
- Rear load, snap in installation
- Phillips/slotted screws provided
- Aesthetic profile
- Flush mounting with box eliminators
- IFP modular plate labeling options:
- Paper labels with clear covers
- Color matched covers
- Black IFP plates are an excellent choice for use with new modular furniture plates
- ANSI/TIA/EIS-606-A station labeling capability
- UL listed
- CSA listed
Click here to view Hubbell's Infin-e-Station Face Plates (Rear-Loading) PDF.
|BR106A-10PK||Telco Ivory||Pack of 10|
|BR106A-20PK||Telco Ivory||Pack of 20|
|BR106B-20PK||Black||Pack of 20|
|BR106B-10PK||Black||Pack of 10|
|BR106C-10PK||Office White||Pack of 10|
|BR106C-20PK||Office White||Pack of 20|
|BR106E-20PK||Electrical Ivory||Pack of 20|
|BR106E-10PK||Electrical Ivory||Pack of 10|
|BR106G-10PK||Gray||Pack of 10|
|BR106G-20PK||Gray||Pack of 20|
|BR106W-20PK||White||Pack of 20|
|BR106W-10PK||White||Pack of 10|
|BR106A-5PK||Telco Ivory||Pack of 5|
|BR106B-5PK||Black||Pack of 5|
|BR106C-5PK||Office White||Pack of 5|
|BR106E-5PK||Electrical Ivory||Pack of 5|
|BR106G-5PK||Gray||Pack of 5|
|BR106W-5PK||White||Pack of 5|