Hubbell Cabinet Thermostat(Model # CTK)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- 1 Thermostat
- 1 Adhesive-backed mounting bracket
- 1 Wiring harness
- GTIN 0662620823959
- UPC 662620823959
Returns and Cancellations:
- Due to the specialized Made to Order nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable and cannot be canceled once ordered.
The REBOX Cabinets are specifically designed for housing remote and network equipment.
REBOX cabinets exceed the stringent requirements of UL and Telcordia enclosure standards. The resulting safe and secure envrionment surpasses the industry for protecting communications equipment in locations such as classrooms, warehouses, and retail outlets.
Use the pre-configured REBOX as a small remote data center. Each cabinet includes dedicated mounting for hubs and other active equipment and another dedicated mounting area for patch panels.
Use the unloaded REBOX in applications such as horizontal cross connects or the telecommunications room. The modular design of this cabinet is very versatile, allowing the installer to configure the cabinet with a wide variety of accessories to mount any type of components.
Features and Specifications:
- Cable entry knockouts for conduit sizes from 1/2" to 1.5"
- Unique knockout for metal and PVC raceway
- Accommodates fiber and multi-media Snap Fit connectors
- Patch panel bracket allows bottom-hinged, front-access termination
- Flexible mounting for active equipment including hubs and UPS
- Door lifts off when open for easy installation, hinge easily reversed in the field
- Pre-configured, surge-protected power and fan
- Engineered airflow to prolong the life of active equipment
- Easily expanded in the field to support future growth
- Mounting for 19" patch panel hinges down for front access termination
- Durable powder coat finish protects equipment in isolated locations
- Wide range of standard kits for maximum versitility
- Knife-edge design and slopped door resists dust, water, and vandalism
- 16 gauge CRS welded construction
- Designed specifically for hostile envrionments:
- Tamper resistant per Tecordia GR-487-CORE
- Ventilation pattern developed to comply with UL 1950
- Designed to meet NEMA 2
- 2 sets of universal mounting rails with #12-24 tapped holes 5/8", 5/8", 1/2" EIA standard pattern
- Load capacity: 100 lbs
- Accepts maximum hub depth of 14.5" (RE2 and RE4) or 22" (RE4X)
- Abundant cable entry through sides, bottom, and top - compatible with major raceway and popular conduit sizes
- Designed to dissipate 160W - industry maximum without fan
- RE4 = 50.6 lbs.
- RE2 = 45.1 lbs.
- Usable rack space:
- RE2: 2-switch, 2-panels
- RE4: 5-switch, 4-panels
- RE4X: 5-switch, 4-panels
Pre-Configured Cabinet Includes:
Unloaded Cabinet Includes:|
16 guage equipment cabinet specifically designed for housing remote and network equipment. Use for horizontal cross connects or small telecommunications rooms. The unloaded REBOX can be configured to accept wall mount, rack mount connecting hardware and active equipment. The mounting rails are not included, providing for flexibility to configure your requirments.
Click here to view Hubbell's REBOX Remote Equipment Cabinet PDF.
|CTK||Cannot be canceled once product is ordered||No|
Model # IDF Hubbell IDF Remote Equipment Cabinet$356.15