Legrand - Wiremold DS4000 Adjust-to-Fit Coupling Fitting (Package of 10)(Model # DS4001)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
This product is part of the Legrand/Wiremold® 4000 Series.
Wiremold® Designer Series Large RacewayWiremold® DS4000 Series steel surface raceway is cable management taken to the next level. Designed to be pleasing to the eye while providing greater capacity and flexibility than previous raceway profiles. The DS4000 Series Raceway increases wiring capacity by one third over box style profiles. New features make installation faster than ever. It is a dual service steel raceway, with twin covers and a built in divider that provides full isolation of services.
The DS4000 Series Raceway is ideal for commercial, institutional, and industrial applications. All benefit from the rigid steel construction and durable finish of this raceway. Steel raceway is also ideal when all steel construction is required or nonmetallic cable management systems are prohibited.
Features and Benefits:
- Downward Facing Connectivity. Large bend radius for data cables and activations streamlines the raceway appearance, and provides increased protection for both activations and cabling.
- Innovative Profile. Attractive design allows for more efficient use of raceway capacity and provides 1/3 more wiring capacity than conventional raceways including Wiremold 4000® Series Raceway.
- Adjust-to-Fit™ Couplings. Included couplings provide up to 4" of lateral adjustment, eliminating the need for precision cuts and reducing waste caused by measuring errors. 10 Gig Ready™ Feature. High capacity and unique crossover fittings provide greater space within the raceway to accommodate larger diameter 10G cable.
- FiberReady® Bend Radius Controls. All fittings include cable bend radius control and meet the specifications for Fiber Optic and UTP/STP cabling and exceed the TIA 569 requirements for communications pathways.
- Offset Fittings. Bypass large and small obstacles, as well as small offsets in supporting walls. Seamless installations around small offsets in supporting walls are easy with offset fittings that accommodate depths of up to 9".
- Obstacle Avoidance Fittings. Bypass large and small obstacles like conduit and small raceways with a full range of fittings. Small obstacle avoidance fittings can also serve as a transition fitting to other Wiremold metal raceway systems.
- More Color Options. Available in an update palette of colors including Designer Ivory, Designer Gray, Matte Black, and Metallic Bronze. Custom colors are also available.
- Durable, scratch resistant surface.
- Base and cover cutters. Manually operated cutters are lightweight and portable. Cutters offer labor savings for any size job and maintain a factory clean and square end cut.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide an interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
See our Legrand/Wiremold® 4000 Series Raceway Department for our DS4000 Series Wiremold products. Or call (877) 389-0000 to reach our expert sales staff. If you don't find whatever Wiremold boxes, accessories, surface raceway, or overfloor raceway you're looking for, then call us and we'll get it for you!
|SKU||Minimum Order Quantity|
|DS4001-10PK||Package of 10|
Model # DS4000B Legrand - Wiremold DS4000 Designer Raceway Base Fitting, 10'$207.90