Siemon MT-RJ Field-Installation Connectors(Model # FC2-MT)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Takes less than 2 minutes total - 1 minute per fiber
- Terminations are quick and easy, utilizing a proven no epoxy/no polish method
- Two fibers factory-terminated to the ferrule with protruding stubs engaged within a pre-installed splice mechanism
- Just prep the cable and insert the fibers into the connector to complete termination
Two enhancements have been incorporated into the MT-RJ connector:
- The first enhancement is the color of the 62.5 micron MT-RJ connector which has changed from a black body to a light beige color, to help distinguish between the two multimode versions
- The second is the lead-in tube of both the 62.5 and 50 micron connectors which have changed from a single entrance tube to a dual entrance tube to facilitate routing or fibers into connector
Note: Siemon MT-RJ connectors are compatible with 3.0mm round duplex jacketed or buffered fiber cables.
|SKU||Connector Type||Special Order||Returnable|
|FC2-MT5MM||MT-RJ duplex connector with pins (male), multimode 50/125um, black||Non-cancellable once product is ordered||No|
|FC2-MT6MM||MT-RJ duplex connector with pins (male), multimode 62.5/125um, beige||Non-cancellable once product is ordered||No|