Klein Electronics Inc. Compact Speaker Microphone(Model # FLARE)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Audio port for optional listen-only earpiece
Blackbox two-way radios are Mil-Spec professional VHF & UHV radios. With their all-metal chassis and military-ready specs, these radios are built to last. They are a great choice for businesses who find themselves frequently replacing radios, or for those jobs where a tough radio is a requirement. Popular applications are construction, hotels, schools, casinos, special events, warehouses, churches and athletics. With 4 watts of power the VHF offers 16 VHF frequencies (150-174 mhz) and the UHF offers 16 UHF frequencies (450-470 mhz) while both include Private Line and Digital Private codes programmed into each channel to eliminate interference.
The Blackbox has all the features you are looking for in a two-way radio. SSince Blackbox radios are dealer programmable, you can be sure they will be compatible with your current radio fleet or currently owned frequencies. The Blackbox radio is also compatible with the same accessories used with the Motorola CP150, CP200, PR400 and XU1000.
- Military Specifications
- 4 watts, uhf/vhf
- 16 channels (15+CH), Busy Channel Lockout
- All-Metal Chassis Palm Size, Compact Design
- 38 CTCSS, 83 CDCS33
- 6V/1100m Ah Ni-MH Battery, Battery Save, Low Battery Alert
- Time-out Timer (TOT)
- Priority Scan
- This enables users to have frequencies that others are using, without hearing them. Similar to a garage door opener, this sub-audible tone prohibites anyone else "opening" your radio without this code.
- Battery save function can be turned on/off by the dealer. This function minimizes the amount of power used when no signal is being performed )no key is being pressed, and no switch is being turned).
- If the transmission exceeds present time, transmission will be stopped. This feature is used to prevent one from using the same channel for a long time.
- Channel scanning provides users with an easy way to monitor multiple channels for activity. The radio will scan the priority channel periodically while receiving a call on non-priority channel.
|FLARE-K1||Relm Series, Kenwood TK, Protalk, FreeTalk Series|
|FLARE-M1||GP300, SP10, XTN446|
|FLARE-Y4||VX130, VX160, VX180|
|FLARE-S2||SP130, SP14 Series and Midland GT Series Radios|
|FLARE-S1||Icom F3, F3S, F4, F10, H, J, M, U Series. Also FRS and Maxon Radios|
|FLARE-S6||F11, F21, F14, F14S, F24, F24S, F33G, F43G, F43TR|