Legrand - Wiremold 4000 Series Raceway Full Capacity Entrance End Fitting(Model # G4010DFO)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
4000® Series Entrance End Fitting Features:
- Designed for surface-mounting electrical wiring or communication cables on walls or modular furniture, under raised floors, or over ceilings
- Used for Full Capacity Entrance End Fitting for V/G4000 Raceway
- Includes 3/4", 1", and 1 1/4" trade size KOs on end and bottom for feeding 4000 Raceway
- UL and C-UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Raceway and fittings meet UL5 standards and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements
- Finished with durable ivory Scuffcoat making a scratch resistant surface
- Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use
Two-Piece Steel Surface RacewayWiremold 4000 Series Two-Piece Steel Surface Raceway, called the workhorse of surface raceway systems by Wiremold, is dependable and functional. It can be divided for multi-service applications and is ideal for applications requiring a large cable capacity dual service steel raceway. Commercial, institutional, and industrial applications all benefit from the rigid steel construction and durable finish of this raceway. 4000 Series Raceway is also ideal when all steel construction is required or nonmetallic cable management systems are prohibited.
Cable Raceway is an inexpensive and efficient way to manage cables. Raceway is cable conduit that is installed directly onto walls, ceilings, floors, cabinets, and other surfaces. They keep cables and wires neat, protected, and out of sight while routing them to the locations you need.
Features and Benefits:
- Large cross section area. Allowing space for large wiring requirements.
- Complete line of fittings. Provides complete wiring solution and allows for interconnection between raceway systems.
- Durable, scratch resistant surface.
- Works as feeder or header system. Ideal for overhead, open spaces and under raised floor applications.
- Base and cover cutters. Manually operated cutters are lightweight and portable. Cutters offer labor savings for any size job and maintain a factory clean and square end cut.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide an interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 standards and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.
- UL Listed multioutlet assemblies. File E68073 GuidePVGT. Fittings: File E121188 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 380 of NEC and meets Section 12-3023 of CEC.
- cULus Listed Surface Metal Raceway System. File E4376 Guide RJBT. Fittings: File E41751, Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-1600 of CEC.
See our Legrand/Wiremold® 4000 Series Raceway Department for our 4000 Series Wiremold products. Or call (877) 389-0000 to reach our expert sales staff. If you don't find whatever Wiremold boxes, accessories, surface raceway, or overfloor raceway you're looking for, then call us and we'll get it for you!
Model # G4000B Legrand - Wiremold 4000® Series Raceway Base, Gray (10')$257.18
Model # G4000C Legrand - Wiremold 4000® Series Raceway Cover$159.99
Model # V4000B Legrand - Wiremold 4000® Series Raceway Base, Ivory (10')$249.39