Hubbell 20A/125V Extra Heavy Duty, Straight Blade Single Receptacle(Model # HBL5361)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Receptacle Style: Single
- Face Shape: Traditional
- Standard: NEMA
- Amperage: 20A
- Voltage: 125V
- Poles and Wires: 2 Pole, 3-Wire Grounding
- Wiring Method: Back and Side
- Not hospital grade
- Receptacle Grade: Extra Heavy Duty
- Face Style: Finder Groove
- Available colors:
- NEMA No.: 5-20R
- Horsepower: 1
- Certification: UL Listed to UL 498 File E2186, Guide RTRT Fed Spec WC596G, Meets WD-6 requirements, Certified to CSA, C22.2, No. 42 File 285.
- Terminal Screw Material: #8-32 Brass /Ni plated for neutral
- Ground Screw Material: #8-32 Brass, Multiple Drive (Green)
- Top Material: Nylon
- Base Material: Reinforced PET
- Power Contacts Material: .032" (.81) Brass
- Mounting Strap Material: .050" (1.3) Brass
- Auto Ground Clip Material: Stainless Steel
- Mounting Screw Material: Steel-Zinc Plated
- Dielectric Voltage: Withstands 2,000V minimum.
- Current Interrupting: Certified for current interrupting at full rated current.
- Temperature Rise: Max 30°C temperature rise at full rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current at a power factor of 75%..
- Terminal Identification: Terminals identified in accordance with UL498 (Brass, White, Green).
- Terminal Accommodation: #14-#10 AWG copper stranded or solid conductor only.
- Flammability: UL 94 V2 or better
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum continuous 75°C, minimum -40°C (w/o impact).
Model # HBL5261WR Hubbell 15A/125V Extra Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant Straight Blade Single Receptacle$27.44